Enjoy Speedy Payin and Payout with us.
As per SEBI regulations, you have to maintain separate fund for Equities and Commodities. There are three different modes to deposit funds to your account.
You can transfer fund directly from back office, using instant* payment gateway facility. This facility comes with the charge of Rs.10 plus tax with the convenience of an instant credit. For this facility we have 22 Banks. Procedure
- Back office Account --> Online Payment --> ATOM Payment --> Enter Amount - Click "Payment".
This is a real-time payment system where funds are credited instantly on a real-time basis.
Update UP ID : Add your registered bank UP ID in our Backoffice.
Payment Request : Enter amount in MCX or NSE & Make Payment.
Please use the Back Office Client Log-in for instant Credit. Charges apply.
Google Pay Fund Transfer facility also available with us.
You can electronically deposit funds directly into trading member account, which will reflect in your trading account, via any bank that has online fund transfer facilities.
Timing Between 2 to 10 hours depending on your bank.
Timing 10 minutes during market hours.
Note : Mention correct Client Code in Remarks Column is mandatory for Fund Transfer
3 to 5 working days.
Clicl Here To Call & Get Bank Account Details.
→ We do not accept any other digital wallet transfers except mentioned above.
→ If you don't see the credit in your trading account immediately after transferring funds from the instant payment gateway call us immediately. If the instant payment fails for any reason, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for the funds to reflect in your trading account.
→ Double check the bank account details & payment details before initiating fund transfers.
→ After Done NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Cheque Deposit, Send Transaction Details to [email protected] from registered email.
→ Please ensure that funds/monies are transferred only through the payment gateway or through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS from your registered bank.
You can give request for Withdraw funds via Phone Call or Back Office or Email.
• You can place a fund withdraw request using Back Office Account
Back office Account --> Request -- > Withdraw Funds --> Select Company --> Click "View Punch" --> Enter Amount.
• To place request via Mail, Send mail to [email protected] with your client code, Market, Amount from your registered email id.
• You can place a request via phone call also.
• To withdraw your money in same day, update your request before 08.45 AM
• All requests placed after stipulated timing will be processed next working day only.
• No Payouts on Saturday, Sunday, Bank, Trading & Clearing Holidays.