There are five different modes to deposit funds to your trading account. Remember to transfer funds only from the bank account registered with us
You can transfer fund directly from back office, using instant* payment gateway facility. For this facility we have 21 Banks. 1. Axis Bank, 2. Bank of Maharashtra, 3. CSB Bank, 4. City Union Bank, 5. Deutsche Bank, 6. Federal Bank, 7. HDFC Bank, 8. ICICI Bank, 9. IDBI Bank, 10. Indian Bank, 11. Karur Vysya Bank, 12. IndusInd Bank, 13. Jammu & Kashmir Bank, 14, Kotak Mahindra Bank, 15. Dhanlaxmi Bank, 16. Lakshmi Vilas Bank, 17. Saraswat Bank, 18. State Bank of India, 19. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, 20. Yes Bank, 21. South Indian Bank
Back office Account --> Online Payment --> ATOM Payment --> Enter Amount - Click "Payment".
This is a real-time payment system where funds are credited instantly on a real-time basis.
Update UP ID : Add your registered bank UP ID in our Backoffice Then Transfer Fund.
Google Pay Fund Transfer facility also available with us.
You can electronically deposit funds directly into trading member account, which will reflect in your trading account, via any bank that has online fund transfer facilities.
This mode of fund transfers will take bank standard time duration to reflect.
client can use cheque to deposite funds, But This mode will take 3 to 5 working days to get reflected.
1. We do not accept any other digital wallet transfers except mentioned above.
2. If you don't see the credit in your trading account immediately after transferring funds from the instant payment gateway call us immediately. If the instant payment fails for any reason, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for the funds to reflect in your trading account.
3. Double check the bank account details & payment details before initiating fund transfers.
4. After Done NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Cheque Deposit, Send Transaction Details to email@example.com from registered email.
5. Please ensure that funds/monies are transferred only through the payment gateway or through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS from your registered bank.
You can give request for Withdraw funds via Phone Call or Back Office.
You can place a fund withdrawal request by logging into backoffice account.
Back office Account --> Request -- > Withdraw Funds --> Select Company --> Click "View Punch" --> Enter Amount.
You can place a request via phone call also. Call to accounts team then confirm your Client Code, PAN No, Bank & Amount
1. No Payouts on Saturday, Sunday, Bank, Trading & Clearing Holidays.
2. To withdraw your money in same day, update your request before 08.45 AM.
3. All requests placed after stipulated timing will be processed next working day only.
4. Payout processing & credit time can be differ depends on Network & Bank Server.